How do you find reputable compliance poster vendors who service large companies like yours with complex labor law compliance needs?
When you’re ready to outsource your labor law poster compliance program, you’ll want to compare vendors. But where do you start? If you simply “google” compliance poster vendor or a similar search term, you’ll encounter more than 21 million search results. That’s like an overwhelming amount of information to sift through.
Survey of North America’s Largest Employers
A recent survey of more than 2,200 of North America’s largest employers revealed that five labor law poster compliance vendors provide poster compliance products and services to the majority of large employers. These five vendors represent posting compliance coverage of roughly 10 percent of the U.S. labor force with just these large employers.
Compliance Poster Vendor Short List for Large Employers
These are the top five* poster compliance vendors who provide the majority of service to large employers who outsource their poster program. The data is based on a survey of more than 2,200 of North America’s largest companies and is provided for informational purposes only. It is not meant to be an endorsement for any one compliance poster vendor.
- FWLLI (The Federal Wage and Labor Law Institute, Home of the Original All-In-One Labor Law Posters™)
- G. Neil® (Everglades Direct, Inc.)
- GovDocs, Inc.
- Personnel Concepts (Personnel Concepts Limited)
Of course, GovDocs would love to be your partner in posting compliance - just like we are for North America's largest employers. Why not check out the companies we serve? We don't use their names or logos, but I bet you can figure out who most of them are!
Need help developing a Request for Proposal for Labor Law Posting Compliance?
Survey Methodology – What is a “Large” Employer?
The surveyed employers had an average of 6,800 employees and an average of 450 physical locations across multiple states in the U.S. Of the 2,200 employers surveyed, 98 percent outsource their poster compliance programs to a labor law poster vendor.
Do you manage your poster compliance program in-house? Check out our “Should You Outsource?” post.
- This list makes no claims as to the quality of these vendors but is only a representation of their distribution in the marketplace that serves large employers who have 50 or more locations in U.S. and Canada.
- The list is ordered alphabetically. The list order should not suggest any favoritism toward any one company.